1. This document enclosed as appendix to the Online Store Regulations operating under the domain http://pamami.pl defines the rules on processing and protection of personal data of Customers and the rules on the application of “Cookie Files”.
2. The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 is the Seller, i.e. Zenon Szokaluk conducting business activity under the business name “BIG-SZOK” Dziewiarstwo i Krawiectwo with its registered office in 22-170 Rejowiec Fabryczny at ul. Lubelska 44 A, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 564 100 04 79, Statistical Identification Number (REGON): 110006530, phone number: 603 301 711, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The Seller shall observe the principle of protection of personal data of Customers under the Act on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2015, item 2135).
4. By using the services available in the Online Store, the Customer consents to the processing of his/her personal data by the Seller, to the extent provided for in this document, for the purpose of the provision of services in accordance with applicable law.
5. Collections of personal data of Customers are submitted to the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
6. The Seller shall apply technical measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data and, in particular, the Seller shall protect personal data against making them available to unauthorised third parties, obtaining them by an unauthorised person as well as against any change, loss, damage or destruction.
7. The Seller has access to personal data of the Customer on terms specified in the Regulations and this document as well as the entities through which the Customer makes payments, collecting, processing and storing personal data in accordance with their regulations, and entities engaged in the delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
Scope and Purpose of Collecting Personal Data
1. The Seller processes personal data of Customers in order to carry out the services available in the Online Store and for accounting purposes, i.e.:
a) placing an order in the Online Store,
b) concluding a contract of sale,
c) issuing a VAT invoice,
d) keeping the Customer's Account,
e) providing the “Newsletter” service.
2. The Seller collects and processes the following users' data:
a) name and surname,
b) date of birth,
c) residence address,
d) delivery address,
e) tax identification number (NIP),
f) e-mail address,
g) phone number.
3. The Seller declares that providing these data by the Customer is voluntary, but necessary to fully carry out the services by the Seller.
Rights and Responsibilities
1. The Seller has the right to disclose the selected information concerning the Customers to authorities or third parties, which submit a request for such information based on the applicable Polish law.
2. The Customer has the right to access his/her personal data, the right to correct and complete them as well as the right to demand their removal or termination of processing. In order to exercise his/her rights the Customer may, at any time, send a relevant message to the address of the Seller's registered office or to the e-mail address sklep.pamami.pl.
3. The request to remove personal data or terminate their processing may result in the inability to carry out services by the Seller.